Monday, January 14, 2019

Respect Others Feelings

We should respect other's feelings. It does not matter whether a person is younger or older. Respect is a skill that we can make friends around us. 

We should respect non-living things also. Because some of them help us sometimes. 




Example: Pencil - It helps us to write things.
Notebook - It helps to remember things.
Glass - It helps us to drink water.

Just think, we don't have anything and its raining. We will get wet and will get sick. So our house is protecting us from every season. So we should respect our house even though it is a non-living thing. So don't be mean on things and people. We should be respectful to our environment, community and the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break

Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy carawa...