Sunday, March 17, 2019

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break


Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy caraway elementary). I checked out 4 books. The books name are...... drumroll, please!!!!


  • Dork Diaries 12: tales from not so secret crush catastrophe, 
  • Owl diaries Eva and baby mo 10, 
  • The 500 hats of Bartholomew cubbies by dr. seuss, 
  • Little blue &little yellow by  Leo Lionni. 


  

These are my spring break books but I am focused on DORK 
DIARIES!!!!. The characters in this book are Brandon, Nikki, Brianna, Chloe, Josh, Zoey, Keisha, Tiffany, MacKenzie, Angie, Andrea, mom. 

Some of the parts are so funny like bad news!!!!!!!!! is the worst case of crush it is I ever have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And some of the parts are soo gross!!1!!!!!! I will never ever eat out of the garbage eww☹️. I will never ever drink as gross as toilet water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☹️☹️ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break

Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy carawa...