Monday, December 31, 2018

Good Bye Dear 2018 !!!

For me, 2018 started when I came from India to McAllen, Texas, USA. I was very sleepy so I slept as fast as I could. After one week I have to take a test for the admission in school. After taking the test she will give me a grade. 1st grade was my grade to study in. After 3 months I got certificates for different things. I felt woohoo!!!!!!















In the last month of my school, I have a diary for my teacher to write something about me. She wrote about me. When she was done I went to give it to another teacher to write about me. She gave the biggest Marshmallow I ever have seen. She also wrote about me and then gave it to me.




In the month of August, we shifted to Austin from McAllen. Then in Austin, I took admission to go to school. Its name is Caraway Elementary. I am enjoying here. So thank you so much 2018 to give me a chance to have new friends, people, place and language.



Bye, Bye 2018........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break

Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy carawa...