Thursday, February 28, 2019

I won Trophy....Oratorical Competition

Few days before, when I got off the bus, I went to my house. Then my mom said, "There will be an Oratorical Competition ". I said, No !! if its a competition of a speech!!!. Then my mom asked "Why you don't want to learn a speech? I whispered, "it is a competition and I don't want to lose". Then my mom answered, it is not a competition. After then I told that Ok I will do that. I practice it in any free minutes. After two days, I had it all revised and perfectly memorized. And finally, 2/26/2019 was the competition. 






























I got ready to go to school. I was so nervous. First I sat with my family. Then at 6.30, I went to another cafeteria. When I went in, I formed a queue. I had to wait because my turn was after KG and 1st Grade. So when they called me. It was my turn so I was excited. Then I told my speech. 

When all the kids were done with their speech. Then the prize was distributed. For the 2nd position, my name was taken. I felt so surprised and also shocked !!!!. Then I went back to my parent and they were proud. After then I received my trophy. My mom and dad were clicking photos with the Judges, Principle and Teacher. They told that " She did an amazing job.". Then I returned back home with my trophy. I was so much happy !!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break

Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy carawa...