Tuesday, February 19, 2019

My School Trip To Peace Park

On 15th February I went to Peace Park. That day in the morning, when I was getting ready to go to school, I couldn't wait for the field trip at that time. I was about to wear my cloth, suddenly my mom said "Don't forget to brush your teeth.

As I reached school I couldn't wait for the trip so I checked the agenda right away. When I got on the bus, I was so excited. My mind was singing " field trip, field trip I am going to field trip.....here I come woohoo!!

When I reached there I sat on a table which was built with rocks. We had some rotation to do, but first I learned some facts about fossils. My teacher (Mrs Alden) told us about fossils.




  • Some fossils can be rare as if we find a bone of a dinosaur.
  • Some fossils can be imprinted.
  • Some fossils can turn out a big fossil.

Then she gave us a paper full of fossils picture. Then we went to our second rotation. We searched for fossils. I got three fossils. Those were not rare. Those are the horn of an animal. Then we went to eat lunch. I have juice, Indian food and water. 

After having lunch we got some time to play. After some time we returned back to school. I was tired. So I took a half an hour nap with Keerthy.....Z..Z..ZZZZZZ!!!!

1 comment:

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break

Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy carawa...