Sunday, February 3, 2019

My Visit To Chase Bank..

One day, I went to the Chase Bank with my mom. When I went inside the bank, there were few people in the queue. Then I saw a Big Bowl of Lollipops!!.


I thought "should I tell my mom? hmmm......I thought  Yes. I said that there is a big bowl of lollipops. Then it was our turn to talk. She said to come after 10 minutes. After 10 minutes we came back and went inside a room. There was also a Big Bowl of Candy!! 



I asked mom and took 6 of those. When I went outside I took 6 lollipops. I was so much happy!!! eeeeek. I liked the Chase Bank so much. 

A few days later my mom asked: "do you want to go Chase Bank?" I said yeeessssss!!!!!!!

I love that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break

Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy carawa...