Sunday, February 3, 2019

Always Be Positive



We should always be positive and think positively. Because if we think negative, we can,t do anything. And if we think positive, we can do whatever we want.




Example of Positivity and negativity :

Thinking Negative ----- IT IS TO HARD...I can't do that...no way. I can't solve this math problem.

Thinking Positive ------ I have to give it a try....oh ya!!. I can do it, I can do it. Yes!!!!

In the above example, positive thinking is better. Always keep the remote of our mind in our hand. Because we can guide our mind and control it. If we don't have the remote of our mind, it can go like this ---- "no, it is too hard, it is, even more, harder", but if we have a positive mind we can achieve the hardest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break

Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy carawa...