Friday, December 28, 2018

Our Solar System

The solar system is made up of planets that go around the sun. There are eight planets in the solar system. Those are:- Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.



Stars: On a clear night, we can see many stars in the sky. Stars are big balls of fire. They are very very very far from us. The sun is the closest star to earth. Stars have their own light. Now I will discuss all the planets. 


  1. Mercury:- It is the closest planet to the sun. It is hot in the day and cold at night.
  2. Venus:- It is the hottest planet in the solar system.
  3. Earth:- Planet that we all live and has one moon. It is also called the Blue Planet.
  4. Mars:- It is also called the Red Planet. Here the mountains are red and big.
  5. Jupiter:- It is the biggest and runs the fastest. It has three moons.
  6. Saturn:- Its ring is made up of dust.
  7. Uranus:- It is the Gas Giant planet.
  8. Neptune:- It is the coldest planet.
  9. Pluto:- Scientist thought Pluto can be a planet but they said it's too small to be a planet. So its called a Dwarf planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break

Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy carawa...