Friday, December 28, 2018

Never do Cyber Bully

A cyberbully can be on phone, iPad and also on the laptop. It can make you very angry, sad or upset. Example:- You opened your phone or email and someone gave you a mean message, and you get upset, that is called cyberbullying. Like I am studying on a phone and someone gave a bad text then I got sad and upset. 


Some times it's easy for someone to forget that every people have feelings. They may play a harmless joke. If you are angry then take a few minutes to come down. Never fight back to a cyber bully. So we should never do cyber bully and we should respect others and have a kind heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Books that I Checked Out For My Spring Break

Hello, my friends, I will tell you about what books I picked out from my school's library. By the way, my school name is( Kathy carawa...